President Trump Personally Stands Up In Final Hour Attempt To Save 10-Month-Old British Baby From Murder By European Court

A European court ruled that the parents of Charlie Gard, a 10-month-old British baby with a terminal medical condition, could not take him to the USA for a shot that may save his life. Instead, they told his parents he had to stay in the UK and die.

President Trump announced on Twitter and it has now been officially reported by the UK Telegraph that he making a direct appeal to get the baby to the USA for treatment:

US President Donald Trump has made an eleventh-hour intervention in the case of terminally-ill baby Charlie Gard by offering help to save him.

It comes as Chris Gard and Connie Yates are spending the last days of their 10-month-old son’s life with him, after being given more time before his life-support is turned off.

Charlie, who suffers from a rare genetic condition and has brain damage, is being cared for at Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH).

The little boy has been at the centre of a lengthy legal battle between his parents, who wanted him to undergo a therapy trial in the US, and specialists at the hospital who said the treatment was experimental and would not help.

Following Mr Trump’s tweet, Theresa May’s official spokesman said that the Prime Ministers thoughts are with Charlie and his family but declined to comment on Mr Trump’s comment.

The Prime Minister’s Official Spokesman said: “This is a very sensitive case. I don’t think it would be appropriate for me to talk about it here at this point other than to say our thoughts are with him and his family.”

On Friday a picture of the couple sleeping on either side of their son in hospital was posted on their Twitter account alongside the hashtags #jesuisCharlieGard #charliesfight #letcharliegohome.

The couple released an emotional video a day earlier saying they had been told Charlie would die on Friday.

They said they had been denied their final wish to be able to take their son home to die and felt “let down” after losing their legal fight.

The hospital later confirmed it was “putting plans in place for his care”.

Charlie’s plight has touched many people and the family received donations totalling more than £1.3 million to take him to the US for therapy.

Monsignor Vincenzo Paglia of the Vatican’s Pontifical Academy for Life issued a statement saying: “Dear Charlie, dear parents Chris Gard and Connie Yates, we are praying for you and with you.”

He also drew criticism for saying the parents’ wishes should be respected, but that they must also be helped to understand the “unique difficulty of their situation”.

Campaigners have pledged their support to the family on social media using hashtags and blue heart emoticons.

Charlie’s parents, both in their 30s and from Bedfont, west London, had asked European court judges in Strasbourg, France, to consider their case after judges in the High Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court in London ruled in favour of GOSH doctors.

But last Tuesday the European Court of Human Rights refused to intervene. (source)

CHRISTIANS ARE BEING TORTURED AND MURDERED AS WE SPEAK. PLEASE CLICK HERE TO GIVE A DONATION THAT WILL HELP OUR RESCUE TEAM

OUR TIME ONLINE RUNS SHORT. SHOEBAT.COM FACES DAILY HARASSMENT BY FACEBOOK AND EACH TIME IT IS A DIFFERENT EXCUSE. IT IS BEST TO REACH US BY EITHER GOING DIRECTLY TO SHOEBAT.COM OR THROUGH OUR NEWSLETTER. CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER, AND CONTINUE EDUCATING YOURSELF ON WHAT THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA WON’T REPORT

print

CLICK HERE TO DONATE AND HELP SPREAD OUR CHRISTIAN MESSAGE